The TherMoiré® PS200S is a metrology solution that utilizes the shadow moiré measurement technique combined with automated phase-stepping to characterize out-of-plane displacement for
samples up to 150 mm x 200 mm. With time-temperature profiling capability, the TherMoiré® PS200S captures a complete history of a sample’s behavior during a user-defined thermal excursion.
The combination of the shadow moiré technique and dynamic temperature profiling is the foundation of the patented TherMoiré® platform. Dynamic profiling is the most effective approach to analyze mechanical behavior induced by real-world processes and operating environments. Using the TherMoiré® PS200S, engineers will gain a better understanding of the interactions of materials, packages, substrates and complete assemblies, allowing for a thorough analysis of the system and improving its reliability and first pass yield performance. The PS200S is critical to helping meet the ever increasing interconnect and reliability requirements on both the device and substrate levels.
The PS200S is a laboratory solution designed for use in R&D, production and failure analysis/reliability applications such as:
- Failure/defect analysis
- Quality assurance/quality control
- High Volume Testing complimented by Part Tracking technology
- Pass/Fail decisions versus industry standards, streamlined by Real Time Analysis software
- Shape matching between attaching interfaces via Interface Analysis Software
- Material and Design Choices
- FEA Model Validation
The PS200S Optional Modules:
- Digital Image Correlation (DIC) 2.0 Module