The AKM600P is a metrology solution that utilizes the shadow moiré measurement technique combined with automated phase-stepping to characterize out-of-plane displacement for wafers or panels up to 600 mm x 600 mm. With time-temperature profiling capability, the AKM600P captures a complete history of a sample’s behavior during a user-defined thermal excursion.
Perfect for the Fan Out Wafer Level Packaging Market (FOWLP), the AKM600P is a bridge tool – allowing companies the flexibility to measure wafers of any size and panels (up to 600mm x 600mm) on the same platform without any changing out of fixtures, etc.
The combination of the shadow moiré technique and dynamic temperature profiling is the foundation of the patented TherMoiré® platform. The AKM600P has software specifically tuned to working with wafer and panel warpage applications. The system is capable of measuring global warpage of a large wafer or panel, and at the same time the tool can capture hundreds of die local areas on the surface. This simultaneous measurement of global and hundreds of local areas occurs in only 2 seconds.
- Failure/defect analysis
- Quality assurance/quality control
- High Volume Testing complimented by Part Tracking technology
- Pass/Fail decisions versus industry standards, streamlined by Real Time Analysis software
- Shape matching between attaching interfaces via Interface Analysis Software
- Material and Design Choices
- FEA Model Validation